Dental Technologies at Holt Dental Care
At Holt Dental Care, we use cutting-edge dental technology. We strongly believe our patients are entitled to the most comfortable, safe, and effective treatments available today. Whether you’re visiting us for a dental cleaning, examination, or one of our many other dental services, we will use the latest in dental tools to help ensure your ultimate satisfaction. Our dentists are dedicated to upholding the highest of standards in patient care and satisfaction.
Technologies at Holt Dental Care
- Diagnodent Pen: Diagnodent allows us to spot danger areas before they’re visible to the naked eye. This highly advanced dental technology is non-invasive and painless.
- Digital X-Rays: Film X-rays cost a bit less than digital X-rays but the increased exposure to film X-rays is more harmful to a patient’s overall health. Our digital X-ray emits as much as 85 percent less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
- Intraoral Camera Technology: An intraoral camera is a small, pen-like device with a camera on the end. The camera contains a bright LED which helps us diagnose cavities or fractures that are difficult to see with the naked eye.
- Laser Therapy: Gum disease has also been found, in some studies, to increase the likelihood of several serious diseases including heart disease, diabetes, and respiratory disease. Modern dentistry has found that lasers can be very effective in treating gum disease.
- Ultrasonics: Ultrasonics are instruments that use sonic energy to clean debris, remove posts, and apicoectomies. These instruments have smaller tips that allow us to clean away tartar from around and between teeth and beneath the gum line with greater precision, giving patients better results.
Cutting-Edge Dental Treatment at Holt Dental Care
At Holt Dental Care, we are passionate about our patients. We are uncompromising in our technology, your comfort, and in the quality of our work. Whether your dental needs are simple or complex, our dentists are qualified and our experienced team is here to make sure you feel safe. Come and enjoy dental care at a West Jordan dental office unlike anything you have ever experienced!
Here at Holt Dental Care, we’re excited to have these technologies in our office. If you have any questions about our technologies, don’t hesitate to ask. Bring it up in your next visit or call us at (801) 282-5839.